My special celebration


If I remember about special celebrations in my life that I felt good, I could said definitely a Christmas celebration in my childhood.  I don’t remember so well when it was, but I think maybe when I had 6 or 7 years old, in 2004 could be.
It was special because my cousins ​​were there, I think that was the only time we had a time of celebration together, and I mean it was the last time. My cousins ​​are all for me, we grew together and we have a similar age, so we are going through the same stages of life.
I remember that I used to enjoy playing with they, and I remember that my mother had a good time with her sister, something that currently does not happen. It is so nostalgic. I think that they don’t want to talk each other because my mother disagree about my aunt's way of raising my cousins, but that never took us away from my cousins and me.
I think the Christmas celebration is so important in Chile, It doesn't matter if you are a believer or not, this is enjoyed anyway. And I think family time is so important in this era of technology and cyber world.
Take a time with people that you love and talk face to face doesn’t harm anyone.



Comments

  1. I love chrismas eve, I think that is a really special moment to shared with family and friends. It nice that you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good way to think about the importance of the familiy, specially during Christmas time when you usually see your whole family if you can do so or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy christmas, i have very special memories from when we had to build the christmas three.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite piece of technology

Career-relatedwebsite